How to change Support and Chargeback Email Address
What is a Chargeback and Support Email? Chargeback Email: This is the email address provided by merchants for transaction dispute resolution.  Support Ema...
Fri, 27 May, 2022 at 1:14 PM
Can I proceed with registration if I do not have the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)?
Yes, you can. This is applicable for starter businesses and imposes certain restrictions on what can be done by such businesses.
Wed, 9 Feb, 2022 at 12:03 PM