Monnify has five available payment methods which are:
- Card Payment: The card payment method allows your customers to make payments through the use of their cards. The available card schemes are Mastercard, Visa, and Verve.
- Account Transfer: This payment method allows customers to make payments by transferring to a virtual account number. Two modes are supported for this method, which are the dynamic account (this is dynamically generated immediately after a transaction is initiated and is tied to that transaction alone) and the static account (this is allocated to a customer and remains active as long as the account is not deactivated).
- USSD: This payment method allows your customers to make payments directly from their mobile phones by using the USSD string of their bank.
- Phone Number: This payment method allows your customers to make payments by using their phone numbers.
- Agent Cash Collection: This payment method allows your customers to make payments offline through any Moniepont agent location close to them.